A marvelous way to see the Ras Mohammad Marine National Park, a world famous haven for marine life and abundant Coral Reef systems. An exceptionally popular trip due to its ease of access location where you can experience face to face some of the Underwater Wonders of the Red Sea. A great trip for all the family with lunch included and a fully qualified guide with you at all times.
Our Sea Trip to Ras Mohammad offers you the chance to explore the extraordinary scenery of the Red Sea coast whilst enjoying numerous benefits built into your day:
• The cleanest, best maintained and crewed boats – modern and spacious sun deck above, luxurious and well-appointed air-conditioned salon below.
• Our Chefs practice the highest standards of on-board hygiene, and always use the finest, market fresh ingredients for our menus: freshly cut salads: rice, pasta and potatoes; chicken and Egyptian kofta.
• Two stops at some of the finest snorkeling sites in the Red Sea, to showcase the very best of the stunning coral reefs and marine life teeming just below the surface. Our expert snorkeling guides will accompany you at all times, ensuring both your safety and your maximum enjoymen
- Departure from the marina and sail towards Ras Mohamed national park.
- Snorkeling Stops at TWO of the most popular snorkeling locations: Yolanda Reef, Shark Reef, South Bereika Bay, Marsa Ghozlani, and Old Quay with our expert instructors.
- Delicious Open buffet launch on the yacht plus all day waiter service for hot and soft drinks.
- Sail back to marina and transfer back to hotel.
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|For Tier||Currency||Valid For|
|Adult||$ 40||€ 40||LE 375||Valid for one adult|
|Child||$ 20||€ 20||LE 187.5||Children 5-10 Years|
|Transfer (Optional)||$ 5||€ 4||LE 75||Transfer from Hotel to Marina and back|